Check below link [Page No 30, 31, 32]
2) Yesterday, our Volunteers had an appointment with V. Narayanswami, but unfortunately it didn’t take place. Meanwhile, today we are again trying to reach him. We will be able to brief you on this by tomorrow.
3) Yesterday, our Volunteers met Oscar Fernandes (at late nightJ). He has listened to our case. Let us see what influence he will create on this matter.
4) Check out photos with Mahabal Mishra, MP from West Delhi and Rohit Chaudhary, President of NSUI in our website.http://www.fightupsc.com/with-parliamentarians.html
5) We have time till this session gets over. Afterwards, we are going ahead with Legal action, but it will be very time consuming and costly affair. We need lot of help, when we undertake this strategy.
6) Our Offline Signature Campaign format is ready and uploaded. Kindly take a print of it, and fill the details.
Also, circulate with your friends who have not submitted online, and once you are done, kindly scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please avoid repetitive entries. Those who have uploaded scanned signature need not fill this form).
Through this way we would like to reach our offline supporters, candidates who don’t want to upload scanned signature and various coaching institutes in other parts of the country.